World 15 Best Appetizer Recipes
Hello everyone! Today’s post is all about “World’s 15 Best Appetizer Recipes.” isn’t it ?Congrats on making a forward move towards Appetizer Recipe. In this post, i have made it very clear about the worlds best appetizer recipes tips which will make you successful in cooking & performing the best from now on. So are you all ready? Then Go through every single recipe and let me know about your suggestions in comment box& I hope you must have enjoyed the previous post “World’s 10 Best continental Recipes”
So here are the World’s 15 Best Appetizer Recipes :
1. Indian Yogurt Dip:
Mix 1 cup Greek yogurt with 2 tablespoons each chopped cilantro and tomato, 1 tablespoon
minced shallot, 1/2 teaspoon each grated ginger and garlic, and salt to taste. Serve with crackers or pita chips.
2. Radish-Anchovy Canapes:
- Finely chop 1 to 2 rinsed anchovies, 2 tablespoons parsley and 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest; mix with 1 stick softened butter.
- Spread on pumpernickel cocktail bread and top with thinly sliced radishes and a squeeze of lemon juice.
3. Shrimp Flautas:
- 1/4 inch vegetable oil in a skillet. Dip corn tortillas in the oil one at a time until softened, then brush with mayonnaise and sprinkle with chipotle chile powder.
- Halve cooked shrimp and sticks of string cheese lengthwise; arrange 2 pieces shrimp and 1 piece cheese in the center of each tortilla. Roll up and secure with a toothpick.
- Increase the oil heat to medium high; fry the rolls, turning, until golden. Remove the toothpicks and cut in half. Sprinkle with salt and lime juice.
4. Fried Artichoke Hearts:
- Drain 2 cups marinated artichoke hearts; pat dry and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Heat 1/4 inch olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the artichoke hearts and fry, turning once, until crisp and golden brown, about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
5. Romesco Dip:
- Pulse 1 cup roasted red peppers, 1 garlic clove, a pinch of red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar and 1/3 cup each toasted almonds and olive oil in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Serve with breadsticks or crackers.
6. Stuffed Cherry Peppers:
- Stem and seed hot or sweet pickled cherry peppers.
- Wrap strips of thinly sliced salami around cubes of aged provolone and stuff inside the peppers.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with toothpicks.
7.Goat Cheese Trio:
- Cut a 12-ounce log of goat cheese crosswise into 3 mini logs.
- Roll 1 piece in chopped mixed herbs, another in cracked mixed peppercorns and the last in chopped dried cranberries and cashews.
- Serve with baguette slices or crackers.
8. Cannellini Bruschetta:
- Combine 1 drained can cannellini beans.
- 1 cup chopped drained giardiniera (Italian pickled vegetables) plus a splash of brine from the jar.
- 1/4 cup diced provolone and 2 tablespoons each chopped parsley and olive oil.
- Serve on toasted Italian bread.
9. Italian Tuna Dip:
- Pulse 1 drained 5-ounce can oil-packed Italian tuna
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- the juice of 1 lemon and 2 tablespoons capers in a food processor until smooth
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in 2 tablespoons chopped parsley. Top with more parsley and serve with crudites
10. Mini Manchego Tarts:
- Make Romesco Dip (No. 11) and spoon a thin layer into mini phyllo shells. Top each with a cube of manchego cheese and bake at 425 degrees F until the cheese melts, 8 minutes.
- Top with chopped parsley.
11. Blistered Mini Peppers:
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add whole baby bell peppers and cook, turning occasionally, until charred and tender.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and salt.
12. Spiced Fried Chickpeas:
- Drain and rinse 1 can chickpeas; pat dry.
- Deep-fry in batches in 375 degrees F vegetable oil until crisp and golden, about 4 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels, then toss with 1/2 teaspoon each ground coriander, cumin, smoked paprika
13. Broiled Garlic Clams:
- Sauté 1 minced garlic clove in a skillet with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Stir in 1/3 cup fresh breadcrumbs and 2 tablespoons chopped parsley.
- Shuck 12 clams and leave on the half shell; pat dry. Top with the garlic breadcrumbs and broil until crisp and browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
14. Shrimp-Bacon Sliders:
- Spread mayonnaise on mini potato buns.
- Fill each with 1 sliced cooked shrimp, 1/2 slice crisp cooked bacon and some chopped chives.
15. Chili-Lime Cashews:
- Cook 2 cups cashews in 1 tablespoon olive oil with 1/2 teaspoon each chili powder and smoked paprika over medium heat until toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro and the zest and juice of 1 lime. Season with salt.